if it only displays ON on the front display screen try this : . 1. Unplug Metabox and remove the cover.
2. You'll find 2 PCB, power supply and the main board.
3. Remove the cable from the Power supply to the main board.
4. From the pins on the main board (usually marked) short the
supply line to ground. Do the same to the Power Supply board.
Note: The whole idea is to discharge all the capacitors to
whatever data/info on the RAM to, at least, restart the system
5. Return back the cable from the Power Supply to the main board.
6. Connect the PC and plug the metabox and turn on the main power.
Do not push the front power button
7. Run the software and hopefully downloading will be a breeze. els your STB flash was damaged if it works but there is no signal then you have downloaded the wrong software