metronic ouralis evolution

metronic ouralis evolution 3
Hi all,
I have the above receiver, I am looking out for an English manual for it any ideas where I can get on from ?
many thanks

Richard

aatt1111

My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
Have you tried the site www.metronic.com? (although it is in italian and they mention Ouralis 2). By the way, do you know where to get updated software for Metronic Nice Box?

aatt1111 said:
Have you tried the site www.metronic.com? (although it is in italian and they mention Ouralis 2). By the way, do you know where to get updated software for Metronic Nice Box?
Yeap, beem there ! Been looking for ages, Its for a m8 of mine..as he brought it from Spain and its all in Yeap you have guess it in Spanish !!

Myself I have a Dreambox !!

Pleasse someone out there must of seen one !!!!

Thanks

Richard.....

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rleone said:
Yeap, beem there ! Been looking for ages, Its for a m8 of mine..as he brought it from Spain and its all in Yeap you have guess it in Spanish !!
Myself I have a Dreambox !!
Pleasse someone out there must of seen one !!!!
Thanks
Richard.....
If there is a specific section you need translating why not highlight and copy the section then paste it into the Google translator and translate from either Spanish or Italian to English. I has got to be better than nothing