Michael Jackson, Saint or Sinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
From Sky TV reconstruction, all offered evidence has been very confusing. Only clear point is Jackson's a strange man, but we knew that already!

Prosecution tactic was multiple charges, making it probable at least one will "stick", so seems likely he will face some time in Prison.

If that happens, I wouldn't like to be Martin Bashir, he'll have to keep a constant sharp lookout for enraged Jackson fans.

aatt1111

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Metronic receiver
Unfortunately, even though he is guilty (come on people, which adult with such a mansion as he has needs to sleep in the same bed with a child that is not his own!), american law system will provide him with all the loopholes he needs to get out of this one in a pretty easy way (social service for a few months at most). Regarding his mental status, just look at him. Have you ever seen anyone that has actually gone through the process of changing his skin color? and for what? I say that he should be thrown out of business, freeze all his assets, use them to build a rocket to put him in and send him out to space. Our world would then be a better place for our children if they do not get exposed to elements like him!

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I agree with your thoughts on multiple charges. No sooner had a case been announced - extra charges just seemed to pile on the list daily.

I reckon the prosecutor must have pocketed a Neverland guestlist, took it back to his office and cold-called all the little kiddies.

As for him, though, we should respect the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

A rocket ..... :rolleyes:

Mark.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
According to news, Michal Jackson have run away, they can't find him.

Hehehe...he is like a small child running away from momma.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Momma doesn't threaten to lock you up in a small cell with a 24 stone libidinous gorilla for 15 years. ;)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
And the Verdict is due in the next few mins.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I have to say that I am not suprised at the verdicts., this was one big setup from start to finish.

The Arviso family had no credibilty and a history of fraud.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Not guilty...

Right kids, back to Neverland for a celebration drink and a sleep over!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, you're a bad man. :D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
rolfw said:
I have to say that I am not suprised at the verdicts., this was one big setup from start to finish.

The Arviso family had no credibilty and a history of fraud.
Not only was I 'not surprised' I predicted it. I would have said the evidence was thin but there wasn't any against Jacko. I wonder if that DA will give up now.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Will the Sun say it got it wrong?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
mljgmljg said:
Will the Sun say it got it wrong?

Why should they, the US Courts got it wrong.
:-doh!

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
I must say I was surprised, the charges seemed "designed" to get at least one to stick, and most journalists assumed that would happen. I watched the Sky rebroadcast of Fox news, and their journalists didn't expect it!

Status
Not open for further replies.