missong channels on hispasat

ginger

Reaction score
hows it going there i was wondering if someone could help me. I have seen people have been unable to get canal deporte 3 and i having had a look don't seem to have it myself along with taquilla 1,2,3,4,8,10 as well as andulicia tv and telemadrid, baca tv, golf tv, sportmania,Lusomundo Happy Lusomundo Gallery+, Lusomundo Premium+. I am using a dragon cam on a technomate tm-5500ci with a 90cm dish from glasgow scotland.
any ideas on what i can do to get them or if i should actually pick them up on my system
cheers

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
When you say 'missing' do you mean no signal ? or are you getting them but are unable to decode the signal ??

L. :)

ginger

Reaction score
hows it going mate i have just worked out the problem there are some channels whos frequency had not been programmed into my receiver so that when i would do the automatic search there would be some channels missing on frequencires were maybe there was no channels before. i have used the manuel search putting in the frequency and other details and pressed the search button which has allowed the channels to come up.
cheers for your offer of assistance
ginger