MM & Merlin cams affecting eachothjer

S

SSS

recently had probs on echostar 2600.damage to mount & psu .finally sorted.BUT!when replacing MM(6 in 1) an Merlin(AU nagra)as well as embedded Via(AU) they seem to be be fighting each other.i`ve tied different perms with no luck.this set up did work OK.any observations most welcome.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The only observation I can make SSS, is that I'm surprised that it worked without conflict before. Other than that I can't help too much, as I don't know anyone else using that combination.

You could of course upgrade your MM to MR and dispense with the Merlin, that would at least cause less conflicts.

S

SSS

thanks for prompt reply rolfw.i did have trouble originally getting them to work together.spent an hour swapping cards cams & sliots about then suddenly OK.
Interesting about MM to MR upgrade. are you saying i could reduce to one cam toget au6in1 and aunagra?.
I have recently learnt to do funcards but still have some probs.cam upgrades?maybe! with a little help.