dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
lies (53), neilpeacock (50), vmsantos (48), atoos (47), rrarrizam (41), solly (38), dee (33), gargleb (32), PsychoDogBeast (31) :)

Happy Birthday to You, have a great time.

Birth Date:30th JuneColour:purple , LilacNumber:3 , 33 , 13Stone:Emerald –Said to soothe your heart and bond loved onesFlower:AquilligiaPet:TarantulaCareer:Cashier , Hotel Manager , RetailKey Features:Money Minded , Seeking Good FortuneNaturally good at:Gaining unexpected moneyCharacter:You see your fate very tied up with love and security and can make the mistake as seeing happiness as how much financial security you have. You will not rest until you have a home you can be proud of and those can put strain on less motivated partners as where ever you are you want the next step up.Life Path:Your very loving and kind but get caught up in the process of trying to succeed. Learn to be in the present moment and enjoy exactly what you have right now. You will get what you deserve and the Universe loves you so allow your energy to flow rather than getting stressed and controlling.Love:Love is a huge issue in your life and you seek a partner who can be concrete and secure and also who you can be proud of. In your youth you may have settled down with someone who was familiar and safe but who you did not respect. Try a Sagittarius also ruled by Jupiter your birth number ruler.Best Present:Leather Bag , White Gold Bracelet

:-tweety:-bbgift:-dgang:-tulip2:-tulip

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Happy Birthday to you all, have a great day
:-balloons:-bbaloon1:-hagd