Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish with twin LNB, fixed dish with quad LNB
Dreambox 800HD and TM9100 receivers
Pentium 4
My Location
North East UK
@ Robbo,

After reading your reply about mutiple dishes and receivers I am hoping you cnabe of assistance to me. My set up is aTriax 1m moterised dish connected to a TM1500 and a Fixed S*y dish pointing at 28 east or where it was originaly setup for S*y. Both dishes have a dual LNB fitted. What I want to do is to is to add another reciever in the conservatory connected to both dishes and like wise the TM1500. The receiver in the conservatory will not move the dish as I don't want conflicts with the main receiver in the living room. Could you point me and give me instructions on the best (cheapest) way forward with this proposed setup. Many thanks in advance
Peter

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
I have an almost identical setup at home, with two Technomates.

Receiver1-->Motor-->Diseqc switch ->> the switch inputs go to the two dishes.

Receiver 2-->Diseqc switch->>the switch inputs go to the two dishes.

Only receiver1 will control the motor.

My motor does move when I select the fixed dish, but that can be corrected, if one can be bothered.

private4587

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish with twin LNB, fixed dish with quad LNB
Dreambox 800HD and TM9100 receivers
Pentium 4
My Location
North East UK
Hi Robbo sorry to be of a bother but i have finally got my receivers which are a Dreambox 800 Hd and TM9100. If possible could you give me some idea or point me in the right direction for the setup for these boxes in order to use this switch setup.

hoopy1888

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, 80cm Fixed for 13e, 16e and 19e, 1m motorised for the rest
My Location
glasgowish
private4587 said:
Hi Robbo sorry to be of a bother but i have finally got my receivers which are a Dreambox 800 Hd and TM9100. If possible could you give me some idea or point me in the right direction for the setup for these boxes in order to use this switch setup.

Hi mate, did you ever get this set up?... I have a dm800hd and trying to setup a motorised and a fixed dish through a 8x1 switch.... not having much success... interested to see how you got on.
Cheers