MPEG-2 Video controller...

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
The bitcontrol DreamBox Receiver is a supplement to the DreamBox (with Enigma) or to the d-Box II, running Linux with Neutrino.

Using the bitcontrol DreamBox Receiver it is possible to transfer the current TV signal (DVB-S/C/T) of the DreamBox (or d-Box II with Linux) to a Windows PC over the connected network. On the target PC the user can watch the TV program.

The bitcontrol DreamBox Receiver is a DirectShow filter for multimedia players, which are capable of loading DirectShow filters, e.g. Windows Media Player Version 6,9,10. Usually, the following filter graph is created in the player

h**p://bitcontrol.com/products/dreambox-receiver.shtml

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just tried it, looks quite good, as long as you right click on the desktop icon, go for properties and enter your DB address in place of the one there. :)