Mr 1.81 To 1.10

sat novice

sat novice

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Hey all,
Been having a look around the various forums for info on how to update my MRL ver.1.81 to MRL 1.10, lots of info of how to do it with fun cards and a cas interface,but not having either in my possesion,I wondered if it was possible to do so with a tit card.
I hope that this is not a stupid question,but as a newcomer I have not had any luck finding the info that I need.
Maybe i've been looking in the wrong places!
Thanks all.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, doesn't work with a Titanium card unfortunately.

G

gauros

sat novice said:
Hey all,
Been having a look around the various forums for info on how to update my MRL ver.1.81 to MRL 1.10, lots of info of how to do it with fun cards and a cas interface,but not having either in my possesion,I wondered if it was possible to do so with a tit card.
I hope that this is not a stupid question,but as a newcomer I have not had any luck finding the info that I need.
Maybe i've been looking in the wrong places!
Thanks all.
You know mate, a FUn 5 or 6 are very esay to find and they are cheap sothe best thing to do is to buy a funcard.

gauros

sat novice

sat novice

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
ok thanks chaps,I got a bit excited when I saw a file called "tit mr 110" on one of the boards,my mistake should have known better.
off to buy some fun cards then me thinks.
Cheers all.

zansi

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
MR 1.10 working fine with Blue Tit on the 2 S*ca 2 packages presently open with my Kaon 511. Software for updating with Fun Card 6 available on usual sources, Toe's or Dudez :)