MR KEY Update

dee

Reaction score
I am having problems updating the keys on TPS
id 00 7C 00. Index 09: the keys keep reverting back after changing. I have done this several times now and it still not working. Please advise. Thanks

Have a Matrix Reloaded cam, Echostar 808 2ci and a motorised system

loftyj

Reaction score
Are you using cam or conditional access on reciver to change.

dee

Reaction score
MR CAM using the remote. I have always done this in the past whenever there is a key change.

simel

Reaction score
Hi, Dee.
Go to Cam menu and select 'default keys'.
The keys would be as the new SW has been reloaded.
Put all new keys again.
!!!!!! Only when FTA canals are selected on the receiver and rebooted !!!

Regards

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I have just spent the last hour updating my MR as I had lost all the French stuff on 13E and 19E. To get these channels back, download a MACH1 file, when you open it look for MR KEYS and open the folder. All channels are listed by encryption type, that is all VIA channels first the next list is Seca and so on.

So say I want to update.... ABSAT 13°E/19,2°EAST HOTBIRD/ASTRA
Which is.. Ident: 007000 I look for it in the list.. it will have lines of numbers, some lines will be 2 digit numbers (KEY) and some will be 3 digit numbers (DEC)
The ones I need for my MR are the (DEC) 3 digit ones, I copy them down on a pice of paper and head off to my receiver.

I go the my MR menu and select EDIT CAS (or update cas) as ABSAT are in VIA1, I select VIA1 from the list, I then look for provider 007000 and enter the numbers like this.

DEC: xxx xxx xxx
DEC: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
DEC: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

After each line I will be asked if I wish to SAVE....Say OK and the next line will pop up.
NOTE that the first line has only 3 sets of numbers all the rest have 8 sets....This is the same for all providers. Some will have 6 lines some will 8 lines. You will know how many lines you need to update when you see the list, you MUST select each line in turn, and must SAVE after each line.

louis2

Reaction score
hi
i have a mr1.04tb embedded cam, i am trying 2 update mr or change keys.
i get to menu provid i enter the keys i only get --- on screen not sure how 2 enter values as it never saves. any suggestion guys.

by the way mw7100ucas receiver

thanks onelouis@hotmail.com

macone

Reaction score
Re tps...I am receiving multivision but not the tps cinema channels...how can this be if they use the same viaccess keys (index09)? I am new to this and have a technomate receiver and manually input keys.

amadou

Reaction score
i have one probleme in my receiver plus sending programme update the edit hcas key the goldvision lux 1600 thank you

sharp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My system: ARION-2000CICR, Samsung9500 VIACI, Twihhan DVB-S2 PCI, Terratec USB HD XS.
Motorized dish Triax 88A 85cm-95cm, STABHH100 motor, 1x Universal LNB.
My Location
Stockholm
dee said:
id 00 7C 00. Index 09: the keys keep reverting back after changing. I have done this several times now and it still not working. Please advise. Thanks

Have had exactly the same problem with SAMSUNG 9500. Has solved the problem by following precisly instructions in MR How to.

chamac

Reaction score
My Location
53N 9W
Hey Razor
I have MR1.130 and tried to enter keys for V,007000,ABSat*19E&13E. I am not given oo7000 in the menu. Should I revert to an older version of MR? I use a Technomate5500dapci. Lost those Mul*****ion channels lately.
Any ideas??
Chamac

chamac

Reaction score
My Location
53N 9W
Got back the M*******ion. Maybe its sorted. Ill know later.

fatini

Reaction score
I have a pb where installng the new code of tps for fortec receiver
dee said:

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
chamac said:
Hey Razor
I have MR1.130 and tried to enter keys for V,007000,ABSat*19E&13E. I am not given oo7000 in the menu. Should I revert to an older version of MR? I use a Technomate5500dapci. Lost those Mul*****ion channels lately.
Any ideas??
Chamac

There was a key change on the 26/10, I think they know more and more people are watching the TPS/ MV channels.

chamac

Reaction score
My Location
53N 9W
Thanks Razor for the reply. I have the latest ones and will try them tomorra.

Thanks
Chamac, west coast, Ireland