Technomate 5500 Dapci,
TM-5000 Remote control.
Pach to next 7500
90 cm,Motorized dish, SG2100 Motor
Nokia Analogue Receiver
Sky box
My Location
Bucks UK
Does anybody have the same problem than me? My receiver freeze every 10 to 20 min and this message appear on the screen "Not running or scrambled". I have to turn off my receiver and turn it back on. This happend when i watch TPS but not only.
I am using a Technomate 5500DAPCI with MR1.23 but it was also happening with MR1.18.

Any thought?
Thanks

rkhsaw

My Satellite Setup
Humax, dragon, Matrix, 4 dishes
My Location
France
Hi
No, you are not the only one.
I'm not an expert but it seems that some cams/cards/receivers are more stable than others.
i would suggest you start by checking the signal strength/quality of you signal in your receiver setup menu first. -you can't expect the software to be rock steady if there are data errors in the signal. Aim for 75% or better.

try different firmware/software versions for your cam/card or whatever you use. some may be more compatible with your receiver than others.

Lastly, it's amazing these systems work at all ! Don't be to hard on the guys that developed and distributed the various "techniques". A few drop-outs is better than a blank screen !
R

rkhsaw

My Satellite Setup
Humax, dragon, Matrix, 4 dishes
My Location
France
just an update for anyone interested; I now have a dragon and it has far less re-sets than the Mr I used to use. just about all channels are rock-steady and it only gets confused when i zap too fast.
so far, I'm very pleased with the dragon.

humax 5400, dragon, pred 3.30

R

zibi said:
Does anybody have the same problem than me? My receiver freeze every 10 to 20 min and this message appear on the screen "Not running or scrambled". I have to turn off my receiver and turn it back on. This happend when i watch TPS but not only.
I am using a Technomate 5500DAPCI with MR1.23 but it was also happening with MR1.18.

Any thought?
Thanks
Try mrb300 for MR or MRV : it works better without any freezes!

Regards

My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
zibi said:

Any thought?
Thanks
yes same with me I use a Strong 4355 with MR CAM