MR with Kaon KSC - 570 z - Help Please!

M

menelaos

Greetings! Im a new member and very new to satellites. Im expecting a Kaon KSC 570 z from Greece and a Matrix Cam the problem is that I have no idea will the MR work with Kaon, or if have any compability issue. Forgive me if this is not the right place to post it but i have been looking for hours to find something. Does anyone have tried the MR CAM with Kaon. Thanx in advance.:cool:

S

silvernet

My Location
UK
Yes menelaos, I use the Kaon 570 with Matrix, no problem, there is a section on here for receivers that are compatible with the Matrix .. The thread is just lower down this from this one....

Hope this helps

silvernet

M

menelaos

silvernet said:
Yes menelaos, I use the Kaon 570 with Matrix, no problem, there is a section on here for receivers that are compatible with the Matrix .. The thread is just lower down this from this one....

Hope this helps

silvernet
Thanx a lot Silvernet! I feel much, much better now, because i was realy worried I had made the wrong choice. Cheers! Thanx again. :-cheers

C

Codi

Does anyone know where i can buy a Kaon receiver in the UK. I want KSC-570H.
Thanx a great deal
Codi

S

silvernet

My Location
UK
Codi said:
Does anyone know where i can buy a Kaon receiver in the UK. I want KSC-570H.
Thanx a great deal
Codi
Sorry Codi,

I buy mine in Spain, I have never seen any KSC- 570's for sale in the UK. If you have any friends in Spain, perhaps they may be able to help. If you want the details of my Spanish supplier, send me a PM, I don't think I can post commercial links on here.

silvernet