MR with Kaon KSC - 570 z - Help Please!

menelaos

Reaction score
Greetings! Im a new member and very new to satellites. Im expecting a Kaon KSC 570 z from Greece and a Matrix Cam the problem is that I have no idea will the MR work with Kaon, or if have any compability issue. Forgive me if this is not the right place to post it but i have been looking for hours to find something. Does anyone have tried the MR CAM with Kaon. Thanx in advance.:cool:

silvernet

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
UK
Yes menelaos, I use the Kaon 570 with Matrix, no problem, there is a section on here for receivers that are compatible with the Matrix .. The thread is just lower down this from this one....

Hope this helps

silvernet

menelaos

Reaction score
silvernet said:
Yes menelaos, I use the Kaon 570 with Matrix, no problem, there is a section on here for receivers that are compatible with the Matrix .. The thread is just lower down this from this one....

Hope this helps

silvernet
Thanx a lot Silvernet! I feel much, much better now, because i was realy worried I had made the wrong choice. Cheers! Thanx again. :-cheers

Codi

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy a Kaon receiver in the UK. I want KSC-570H.
Thanx a great deal
Codi

silvernet

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
UK
Codi said:
Does anyone know where i can buy a Kaon receiver in the UK. I want KSC-570H.
Thanx a great deal
Codi

Sorry Codi,

I buy mine in Spain, I have never seen any KSC- 570's for sale in the UK. If you have any friends in Spain, perhaps they may be able to help. If you want the details of my Spanish supplier, send me a PM, I don't think I can post commercial links on here.

silvernet