msg for RD 100 ( 3,7 Prodelin dish )

It may still be worth trying the proper Prodelin feed if you can get one. On my 3.7 DH dish I found that a Seavey feed performed better than the Invacom feed - I just used the Seavey scalar front bolted directly onto an Invacom. I found that the most critical setting was the focal length - fractions of a mm have a huge effect.
 
geoffrey said:
It may still be worth trying the proper Prodelin feed if you can get one. On my 3.7 DH dish I found that a Seavey feed performed better than the Invacom feed - I just used the Seavey scalar front bolted directly onto an Invacom. I found that the most critical setting was the focal length - fractions of a mm have a huge effect.

PJ's picture in the post is of the correct Prodelin feed for their 3.7m antenna.
 
Back
Top