MSNBC feed on W15

I can barely lock 12588, it comes in and out, but this is nothing new I've dubbed it the Telstar wobble years ago. I think its at NBC's end somewhere.
 
I can barely lock 12588, it comes in and out, but this is nothing new I've dubbed it the Telstar wobble years ago. I think its at NBC's end somewhere.

Thanks remlap. I've also seen this happen before. Especially during the hurricane previous to the latest one they've just had. The signal was going up and down until it eventually disappeared.


Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
 
Normal service has been resumed here.

DSCN1650[1].webp

DSCN1652[1].webp

TM5502HD + 100cm

NBC Nightly News on Dad-4
MSNBC on Dad-5
 
Last edited:
MSNBC still on this sat? Can't find it...
 
Feeds on 12,506/12,521 H according to the usual suspects, but not full time, which is 12,585 H s/r 3197.
 
Back
Top