multi+tp

APN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
advice please,when i download new s2emu1.13+new softcam do you remove old ones, when new ones are put in place s*y cinema does not come on or do you keep old ones as well,and put on top of old ones ,or in same file next to them thanks tony

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
APN said:
advice please,when i download new s2emu1.13+new softcam do you remove old ones, when new ones are put in place s*y cinema does not come on or do you keep old ones as well,and put on top of old ones ,or in same file next to them thanks tony

You can run 2 emu files at the same time, but I kept getting a really long delay in switching channels, so I only run 1, but always save the old one in another directory until you are happy with its replacement. The main thing is to place all the files in the s2emu1.13 folder in your program not just the S2emu.dll & softcam file.

APN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
got my sky star 2 ,and got multi*vision&the tps working for the first time acouple of weeks ago ,then the change of the codes,could some one please tell me in basic terms how to get them working again put in the new softcam &s2emuv1.13,but the above stations do not come on .when itry to put the softcam in it wants to get rid of the first softcam ,do not know if this is right perhaps im just stupid thanks for your help i will get therein the end tony

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
APN said:
got my sky star 2 ,and got multi*vision&the tps working for the first time acouple of weeks ago ,then the change of the codes,could some one please tell me in basic terms how to get them working again put in the new softcam &s2emuv1.13,but the above stations do not come on .when itry to put the softcam in it wants to get rid of the first softcam ,do not know if this is right perhaps im just stupid thanks for your help i will get therein the end tony

Are you using progDVB ?
If you are, you must copy all the files in the S2emu 1.13 folder into the root of the program, and you you must overwrite all your old files with the new ones