Multifeed WFT-90 some modification done

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
My Location
South Wales
Hakon said:
16 LNB total

Thanks H

Just ordering 16 smarts from germany and the holders.

thanks for all the advice once again.

I am sure there will be a few more few more questions during the setup stage

vik

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
My Location
South Wales
Hakon said:
Not the same i use .
The one i had for my T-90 is this E-bay.de 110676612247

Hi Hakon

Nightmare - the german chap came back and said they dont ship to the UK.
What else can I use instead - is there any others which are similar?

cheers vik

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
godzillafan said:
Hi Hakon

Nightmare - the german chap came back and said they dont ship to the UK.
What else can I use instead - is there any others which are similar?

cheers vik
hm-sat-shop.de and satshop24.de both do them.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
Huevos said:
hm-sat-shop.de and satshop24.de both do them.

cheers for that

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
2 Godzillafan
Look for e-bay item 400182656487 Set of 4 holders for only 8,90 Eur. But I do not know if they ship to UK.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
RimaNTSS said:
2 Godzillafan
Look for e-bay item 400182656487 Set of 4 holders for only 8,90 Eur. But I do not know if they ship to UK.

Thanks R

I have been checking so far tried a few germany supplier and only 2 hasd confirmed they will.

Sent this one a message but no reply yet.

Odd that they ship to EU and not the UK.

cheers V
ps thanks for all the advice, but project going the easy route with these holders (if I can find one that ships).

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
The multifeed bracket that Rima found on e-bay looks really good, but I've found their online shop and they want another €16 to ship a €9 item. I'd stick to hm-sat-shop, as I've had quite a bit of stuff from them and there service has been really good.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
sonnetpete said:
The multifeed bracket that Rima found on e-bay looks really good, but I've found their online shop and they want another €16 to ship a €9 item. I'd stick to hm-sat-shop, as I've had quite a bit of stuff from them and there service has been really good.

thanks pete

have you got a linky page as i cant find their 9 euro version.

vik

sonnetpete

Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

My Location
Normandy, France
Try this :

_http://www.sw-sat.de/product_info.php/info/p551_multifeedhalter-4-fach-verstellbar--neu-.html

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
sonnetpete said:
Try this :

_http://www.sw-sat.de/product_info.php/info/p551_multifeedhalter-4-fach-verstellbar--neu-.html

got it will try to buy it and see if they let me.

i am getting 5 of them!

thanks v

Fano

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90 Dish and Smart 60cm Dish @28.2E
Receivers:Dm800s,Dm600s,Dm500s,
Ferguson Ariva 120,Opticum x403p,Tm 500.
Satlink 6906 meter
My Location
Ireland
Are the T90's prone to arc misalignment in high winds like a motorised dish or are they more forgiving ?

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Fano said:
Are the T90's prone to arc misalignment in high winds like a motorised dish or are they more forgiving ?
T90 goes on a 60mm diameter mast and it has got a proper clamp rather than just a couple of U-bolts. Most USALS motors on the other hand have a 40mm diameter motor stub and people seem to overload them by sticking 1m+ dishes on them.

sonnetpete

Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Normandy, France
Huevos said:
.................and people seem to overload them by sticking 1m+ dishes on them.

Guilty!!!!

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
H

Can you confirm the full size of your bracket again. Went to see a supllier the yesterday and he said he on had 2inch and 3 inch L brackets!

What is the pole diameter again, where the mount sits on and the pole length or spacing needed away from the wall?

Just need the 3 sizes again

_http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Wall-Bracket-Satellite-dish-/120605808120?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item1c14aa95f8

this one is a example its got two lengths and then the pole thickness where the T90 sits one.

can you confirm yours - as supplier could not figure out the 3 size and I could not remember all the sizes at the time.

cheers V

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
godzillafan said:
Can you confirm the full size of your bracket again. Went to see a supllier the yesterday and he said he on had 2inch and 3 inch L brackets!

What is the pole diameter again, where the mount sits on and the pole length or spacing needed away from the wall?

Just need the 3 sizes again

_http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Wall-Bracket-Satellite-dish-/120605808120?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item1c14aa95f8

this one is a example its got two lengths and then the pole thickness where the T90 sits one.
That bracket you have linked to is no good. It's got no strength. The part on the wall is just a flat plate and the pole is just welded to that plate without any re-enforcing or gusseting.

Pole diameter is 60mm, and the spacing from the wall is dependent on the angle you are going to point the dish in relation to the wall so you're going to have to work that out for yourself.

There is a picture of the bracket I used in post #102. It's rock solid. It's a Famaval 8860 on page 10/44 of the accessories catalogue -> _http://famaval.pt/en/acessorios.html but there are lots of other options, for example T & Ks and a 60mm pole.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
Huevos said:
That bracket you have linked to is no good. It's got no strength. The part on the wall is just a flat plate and the pole is just welded to that plate without any re-enforcing or gusseting.

Pole diameter is 60mm, and the spacing from the wall is dependent on the angle you are going to point the dish in relation to the wall so you're going to have to work that out for yourself.

There is a picture of the bracket I used in post #102. It's rock solid. It's a Famaval 8860 on page 10/44 of the accessories catalogue -> _http://famaval.pt/en/acessorios.html but there are lots of other options, for example T & Ks and a 60mm pole.

Cheers H

the link was just for show as it had 2 sizes on it.

The 60cm was the key as that is the pole.

great re: other sizes - I recheck with shop on what lengths they had.

strength - noted - I shall check what options I have.

TK and pole - the brackets used to bind the pole those - I guess will need to be very strong and thick - I will also check these options.

Basically I am not too keen on the bracket which came with the dish - so its back on the wall bracket (L or TK option).

cheers V

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
Huevos said:

H

where did you get your bracket from - I cant find any shops anywhere with it listed apart from the catalog.

Also would a TK with 60cm pole be strong enough? I thought the TK just have poles just stuck to them with some u bend and bolts.

its bewteen these two now.

Also getting the 16 smarts TS golds - but before I confirm order (agreed a price with a german supplier) should I drop one or two and get some inverto thin 23mm added aswell just incase I struggle with close signals or just stick to 16 smarts (4ish euros each).

cheers V

Fano

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90 Dish and Smart 60cm Dish @28.2E
Receivers:Dm800s,Dm600s,Dm500s,
Ferguson Ariva 120,Opticum x403p,Tm 500.
Satlink 6906 meter
My Location
Ireland
godzillafan said:
Basically I am not too keen on the bracket which came with the dish

But those brackets are specifically designed for the T90 ?
_http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/montage-zubehoer-wand-dach-montage/wandhalter-standfuss-stahl-i-f1-t90.html
I was planning on getting one of them as they look solid.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
Fano said:
But those brackets are specifically designed for the T90 ?
_http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/montage-zubehoer-wand-dach-montage/wandhalter-standfuss-stahl-i-f1-t90.html
I was planning on getting one of them as they look solid.

Cheers F

T90 arrives on Thursday and from all the pics I have seen - I like the look of the L bracket and TK - is this bracket not more suited for the floor!

Just keeping all my options open, unless I put really long bolts into the wall.

Are you putting this bracket on the wall?

Also what's your views on the smart TS lnbs?

cheers V

Hakon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My setup
Laminas180cm P.M 60e-30w
24" SuperJack,Clark-Tech V-Box
Laminas120cm CM P.M 75e-30w
18" Superjack, Clark-Tech V-Box
Gibertini XP premium 100cm
Polar Mount, 12" Superjack
75e-30w
2 x Vu+ Duo
My Location
Sweden south
godzillafan said:
Cheers F

T90 arrives on Thursday and from all the pics I have seen - I like the look of the L bracket and TK - is this bracket not more suited for the floor!

Just keeping all my options open, unless I put really long bolts into the wall.

Are you putting this bracket on the wall?

Also what's your views on the smart TS lnbs?

cheers V

Can't see the problem with the original bracket.You just turn it around for use as a wall bracket

Attachments

• Toroidal-Wavefrontier-T90-Wandhalter-Standfuss-Halterung.png
    Toroidal-Wavefrontier-T90-Wandhalter-Standfuss-Halterung.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 89
  • www.minhembio.com.jpg
    www.minhembio.com.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 103