multivision 1

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
Anyone know if this channel shows anything other than naked ladies? My wife was asking why I'd added it to my favourites list :rolleyes:, maybe I should catalogue it elsewhere...

-cts

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Nope that's pretty much it for M1. did have some footy and has the occasional film , but pink is mostly the order of the day. :)

L.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
closetosoton said:
Anyone know if this channel shows anything other than naked ladies? My wife was asking why I'd added it to my favourites list :rolleyes:, maybe I should catalogue it elsewhere...

-cts

......and naked men !

Ideal_18

Farrukh
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World-in-box II+CI
My Location
Pakistan
PCD said:
......and naked men !
Buddy i think u should add any mature content friendly channel hope so then she(your wife) don`t have any objection on that. its what i think plz don`t take it personal.

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
It DOES show some very nice movies in excellent print(DVD). So its really NOT all nudity, after midnight it becomes a bit nasty (hard core). I suggest you protect it through a password if you intend leaving it on your favourites' list.

Ciao

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Ideal_18 said:
Buddy i think u should add any mature content friendly channel hope so then she(your wife) don`t have any objection on that. its what i think plz don`t take it personal.

I meant the naked men who are seen doing naughty things with the naked women !

eghamhigh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
Lancelot said:
Nope that's pretty much it for M1. did have some footy and has the occasional film , but pink is mostly the order of the day. :)

L.

So if M1 shows pink what does Pink TV show? More of the same?

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
Ideal_18 said:

pls tell me ur email my name is sohail gagai
my email is gagai@hotmail.com
i need some info on digital recevre i also have star track and at hotbird with 8 feet dish , pls help me ...
bye