multivision and how to...?

faif

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new her, and need some help.
2 weeks ago I bought a Kaon ksc750 reciver, the buyer incrypted multivisin channels for me. 2 weeks after a lost multivision and TPS channels.

1 - How can I get these channels back?
2 - I sow the buyer encript the reciver by using the remote control, how can I do the same?
3 - I have a cable to connect it to my PC, what softwere I need to edit the code via PC?

Thanx for any help.

skyboy

Reaction score
dear faif
you need the loader for it first that if the meanu is not blue if it you just dwonload the key then type it in 2 the box.
press yelllow butin than blue than green than menu a window will be open after that u will know what 2 do but if ur menu is yellow let me know i will send u the files and the loader for it

faif

Reaction score
skyboy said:
dear faif
you need the loader for it first that if the meanu is not blue if it you just dwonload the key then type it in 2 the box.
press yelllow butin than blue than green than menu a window will be open after that u will know what 2 do but if ur menu is yellow let me know i will send u the files and the loader for it

Thak u skyboy for your replay:)
As u see i am realy new and i didnt understand what did your mean by menu is blue.
I pressed yellow, blue, green and menu. but i didnt get the window to edit the codes.
yes i would like u to send me the loader and tall me how to use it please, my email is fabay7AThotmail.com
thak u very much, and i am waiting ur email.

faif