Multivision Disappears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Hi all! Multivision suddenly starts to disappear. Everytime THE MOVIE starts; the signal gets scrambled! Do we have a change of keys? Whats the I.D. No. for it plz?

rockchang

My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
hi .fiend
i got the same question as u.

Razor

My Location
Ireland
Alot of people are having trouble with MV, I know I had when using my MR.

I went back to using a gold card , with a Mach1 file and all is fine. Also the file for fun card works fine also.

My Satellite Setup
@sat 6910,
SAB EXPLORER CSIC,
80cm motorised dish
..and a pointed stick!
My Location
NW....Manchester
Hi. myself and a few friends also having this problem. I have a metabox iii ( @sat 6910) any idea if software avail for this box to cure problem???

Thanks...

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I fixed all my MV/TPeeS problems with a rescan and a key update.

I know this won't fix it for everyone, but it cured both my SS2 and Dreambox problems. Try it.

blackninja

Have any of you tried shadows' 6in1 file from www.toecuttersden.com?

I struggled to open multivision with my freecam 2.020 and other 6in1 files but Shadows' file worked fine(although I'm still getting no sound on XXL).

Hope that helps.

My Location
india ...punjab
i have same problem......i have sft-190m...some body help me 2 watch desec channel back......thanx in advance.....rest in peace

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Guys, just get the new keys from http://www.sat-key.org/ . Its VIACCESS and channels are TPS. (For Starsat 200Cl Plus, Ident. is Viaccess, # 10)Update ur keys and ur ONLINE again! Good Luck.

hi all
i need to new software or code for starsat sr-x200ci plus,beaucase moltivision chanal and many chanal is not apear.please help me
thanks

Hello every body. I am new to this and i cannot view Multivision anymore. I see i got the right key (same key written in all sites). I got Arion 300 and i saw some keys called ( remote keys). Can anyone explain what this remote keys means and how can i add it via remote control. Thanks in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Forget Multivision until any new working keys are announced

Status
Not open for further replies.