Multivision open Starsat(Mar.30,2005)

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Multivision open with Starsat 120, 130, 150 & 200CI: Download the software from www.satdw.com ( Previous software available on www.satsw.com ). You will be online in no time. Good Luck!
(P.S. Let me know if you face any problems, it helps me learn more ;) )

My Satellite Setup
satellite & computer info
Digital2 said:
Multivision open with Starsat 120, 130, 150 & 200CI: Download the software from www.satdw.com ( Previous software available on www.satsw.com ). You will be online in no time. Good Luck!
(P.S. Let me know if you face any problems, it helps me learn more ;) )
i can't upgrade my software using this download. I don't know if there is problem in rs-232 cable when i upload it. there is no error message coming. Pls. advise the proper procedure on how to upgrade it. Thanks brother

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
rbvillena said:
i can't upgrade my software using this download. I don't know if there is problem in rs-232 cable when i upload it. there is no error message coming. Pls. advise the proper procedure on how to upgrade it. Thanks brother
Go to www.satsw.net. Download the method and the software from there. If there is a problem. Write again. Good Luck

My Satellite Setup
Nothing
My Location
BAH
It did work with me, I had download the software from the mentioned site and everythings gone well.:cool:

My Satellite Setup
starsat x130plus
My Location
iran
hi
do you know how i can upgrade my starsat 130d plus manulay
regards

Guys do you know what happened to the website: www.satsw.net ? it was supposed to be activated on the 15th of Feb but now it has a message that the "
SORRY

The host of this server is going to be changed !

My Satellite Setup
Hardware Version: world in boxiII

Software Version: $stka4870s841ec

Database version: 00600009

bootable version: 0016.1