Multivision OPEN with Starsat 200Cl

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#1
Starsat X200Cl Plus owners, upgrade ur STB; and you'll get all that you lost! You'll be able to watch the TPS without the need for a card as they upgraded to a more secure Encryption. But, it seems its gone vulnerable, thanx to our luck ! ;) I have NOT been able to upgrade my own receiver yet (failed!!) but there are others who HAVE done it. I think there is something wrong with the application given on the Starsat website (www.satsw.com ). Plz try and post your comments. Regards.
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#6
NICE25 said:
I UPAGRADED FIRMWARE ( MODEL ID E224,H/W VERSION 2.00,S/W VERSION 2.64.3 )& LATEST EEPROM.FROMhttp://www.satsw.com/ AND http://www.rdi-sat.com.NOW TPS & MOST OF THE OTHER CHANEL ARE CLEAR.
I downloaded "Nov_27_SR-X220CI"(size 1280K:cool:zip folder from www.satsw.com The Application "STBDownload-Multi 1.7", didn't work! Moreover the HEX file is NOT .hex, it is .bin, which means it is WRONG. Am I right? :confused
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#7
Upgrading STARSAT X200Cl Plus
Watching TPS(Multivision) and Polsat (Playboy) with Starsat 200Cl Plus
1. www.satsw.com
2. Download the Loader. (Use the old one version EMUpgrade V2.12; I tried ALL others and they failed!!)
3. Download the zip folder ''Nov_27_SR-X200CI'' (from the same site).There is MORE than one folder with that name;download the one with 707kb size.
4. Download the zip folder dated ''Nov_22_SR-X200CI''
5. Now....
a) Load the .BIN file (Nov.27) using the loader 2.12.
:cool: Load the Dreamloader and browse to the .HEX file (Nov.22).
With this procedure you get XXL and Multivision etc without the need for a card. However for Playboy , you have to put the keys in manually Get them from any site that offers keys.
Enjoy!
 
Messages
4
Likes
0
#8
Digital2 said:
Upgrading STARSAT X200Cl Plus
Watching TPS(Multivision) and Polsat (Playboy) with Starsat 200Cl Plus
1. www.satsw.com
2. Download the Loader. (Use the old one version EMUpgrade V2.12; I tried ALL others and they failed!!)
3. Download the zip folder ''Nov_27_SR-X200CI'' (from the same site).There is MORE than one folder with that name;download the one with 707kb size.
4. Download the zip folder dated ''Nov_22_SR-X200CI''
5. Now....
a) Load the .BIN file (Nov.27) using the loader 2.12.
:cool: Load the Dreamloader and browse to the .HEX file (Nov.22).
With this procedure you get XXL and Multivision etc without the need for a card. However for Playboy , you have to put the keys in manually Get them from any site that offers keys.
Enjoy!
No need enter key manualy even for playboy& polsat nagravision
You can download latest hex file(eeprom)from http://www.rdi-sat.com/uploadshow.php?id=11 and look for and download Fun6in1 File For Fun/Atmega163 .You have to find correct file which is 3-eprom at mega163 7.12.04 hex.This site upgrades hex file regularly.
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
#9
hi there
I did not find 707kb size zip file nor the ''Nov_22_SR-X200CI''
I will appreciate your assistance if you guys will clarify some more

thanks
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#12
NICE25 said:
No need enter key manualy even for playboy& polsat nagravision
You can download latest hex file(eeprom)from http://www.rdi-sat.com/uploadshow.php?id=11 and look for and download Fun6in1 File For Fun/Atmega163 .You have to find correct file which is 3-eprom at mega163 7.12.04 hex.This site upgrades hex file regularly.
Thanx a lot for the EXACT lead that you gave me in the right direction. A question is, how do I know my .HEX file is the one offered under Atmega 163?? Thanx again for the link and suggestion. I guess that's what this site is all about! Take Care.
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#13
nizar123 said:
Tps Is Working In My Star Track Receiver.
Nizar
Hi Mr. Nizar123, Do you know where/how to upgrade Star Track receiver? I have a friend who has one and he lost TPS channels. Moreover whats the code to enter keys. I would appreciate your help. Thanx
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
#14
Digital2 said:
Hi Mr. Nizar123, Do you know where/how to upgrade Star Track receiver? I have a friend who has one and he lost TPS channels. Moreover whats the code to enter keys. I would appreciate your help. Thanx
this the site for the starsat family u can find wat u r want
www.satsw.com
or send me email on
rami_nm76*yahoo.com
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#15
Dear Syamak
you have mentioned that :
Multivision detected by starsat srx150d plus by for this go to satsw.com
Would u please Tell me more ,How Can I Do this step by step.
I have a starsat srx 150D+ and my SW ver is 2.63.3(Upgraded 2 days ago)
And I don't know exactly witch Hex file should be used by Dreamloader .
I have downloaded 6in1 file for last ver of hex files 9.12.04 .
thanks

my Email: farhad_Giga*yahoo.com
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#16
Farhad_Giga said:
Dear Syamak
you have mentioned that :
Multivision detected by starsat srx150d plus by for this go to satsw.com
Would u please Tell me more ,How Can I Do this step by step.
I have a starsat srx 150D+ and my SW ver is 2.63.3(Upgraded 2 days ago)
And I don't know exactly witch Hex file should be used by Dreamloader .
I have downloaded 6in1 file for last ver of hex files 9.12.04 .
thanks

my Email: farhad_Giga*yahoo.com
Your answer to the "STEP BY STEP" lies above in thread # 7 and # 8.
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#17
rami_n76 said:
this the site for the starsat family u can find wat u r want
www.satsw.com
or send me email on
rami_nm76*yahoo.com
Thanx, and I know the site for Starsat. What I wanted to know was a site about STAR TRACK receiver. Regards.:D
 

rockchang

Regular Member
Messages
264
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
#18
Digital2 said:
Thanx, and I know the site for Starsat. What I wanted to know was a site about STAR TRACK receiver. Regards.:D
www.starsw.com
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#19
O-no Couldn't find the software for Star Track on this site. Could you be kind enough to paste the link to the folder please. ThanxO-no
 
Messages
9
Likes
0
#20
I used sw ver clean for SR-X200CI.zip to removing the original ver 2.40 and I'm trying to loading the ver 12.65 from satsw.com using Emupgrade V2.12.
As recommended I turned off my receiver and on again after starting the loading process. There is no progress in the loading process.
Is anyone able to provide me with bin file Nov 27.zip
My receiver is in the following status
Old H/W Ver 2.00 S/W Ver 0.00
I will appreciate any help in this matter
 
Top