Website
www.zimmoelectronics.com
My Satellite Setup
new downloads
for ever
My Location
palestine
Digital2 said:
Starsat X200Cl Plus owners, upgrade ur STB; and you'll get all that you lost! You'll be able to watch the TPS without the need for a card as they upgraded to a more secure Encryption. But, it seems its gone vulnerable, thanx to our luck ! ;) I have NOT been able to upgrade my own receiver yet (failed!!) but there are others who HAVE done it. I think there is something wrong with the application given on the Starsat website (www.satsw.com ). Plz try and post your comments. Regards.

i try to open www.satsw.com but no replay so i need to update my reciver emtec 150

semaj_e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
besat_3400
digital2 please i need advice regarding fullx got an besat 3400 receiver,,,,it is possible to get this one...thankssssss

max-greece

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satsat SRX200ci
HP Omnibook xe4600
Win XP pro
Hello - first post on here. www.satsw.com does not seem to be working for me. I found the files I was looking for but www.satdw.com seems to work fine. I downloaded from there yesterday and have many channels working on my sr-x200ci - but not Multivision sadly, yet anyways.

kochvava

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star sat receiver Model SR-X200CI Plus
Dear sir,

I have a new receiver starts SR-X200CI PLUS now I am not getting multivision channels. I would like to update my receiver. I checked www.satdw.com and www.satdw.net. These sites. Buy I am confused because there is many files related sr-x200 ci. Can you please send the actual file for my receiver and how to do through computer?

My receiver information

Model ID E224

H/V version 7.00

S/W Version 12.662

I am waiting your favorable replay

Thank you

Kochvava

imran_riaz44

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starset
humax
i have starsat120d+ pleez sand me key uploder and key bin file.my email is
imran_riaz44*yahoo.com

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
imran_riaz44 said:
i have starsat120d+ pleez sand me key uploder and key bin file.my email is
imran_riaz44*yahoo.com

Look at the time stamps on the original posts - this thread is 2 years old, and the previous post was over a year ago. TPS & MV are down for the time being. If its that important to you then pay for it.

aboo00d

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
G-Guard
My Location
Jordan
Hi
I have G-Guard receiver and some people said that the memory of this receeiver is low so I need to enter the codes manualy. Could you or anyone provides me with the codes or tell me where I can find them.

Thank you

Aboo00D

aboo00d

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
G-Guard
My Location
Jordan
Still waiting and thanks in advance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The TPS codes are changing every 30 minutes, which you would have known if you had read around the forum.

Nothing you can do at the moment. If TPS / MV are that important to you then subscribe ....

test1234

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
KSA
how to get the multivision channels. we have starsat200C1.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
What is wrong with you can you not understand the post previous to yours made by Analoguesat? It is quite clear what the situation is currently

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Just so there is no misunderstandings:

TPS & MultiVision codes are changing every 30 minutes. Unless you have one of the very rare receivers that can auto update (dreambox for starters) then you cannot watch these services at the moment (July 2006).

{Ive put the date in as this thread is bound to be dug up at some point in the future and the situation may have changed again by then.}

If its that important to you that you are desperate to watch then you should be subscribing to the service..

Ukrsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home use Star Track Satellite based in Ukraine
My Location
Ukraine
rockchang said:
I also am interested in software updates and information on how to apply for the Star Track receivers. I have follwed the links provided and all I get is information on other recieve3rs and not the one I want. Is Star Track a rebadged clone...