chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Actor Kris Marshall, the star of BBC television series My Family, is in intensive care with head injuries after being hit by a car, police confirmed.

The accident happened as Mr Marshall, 34, enjoyed a night out with friends in Bristol city centre on Saturday night.

He was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary where a scan revealed head injuries.

Mr Marshall remains in intensive care but his condition is improving, his mother told the BBC.

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset police said: "There was a collision between a car and pedestrian shortly before 1am on Sunday.

"It happened in St Augustine's Parade in Bristol City Centre. A man in his 30s was taken to hospital with head injuries not considered to be life-threatening.

"Police spoke to the driver of the car involved, which was a VW Polo. He stopped immediately after the collision and we are looking into how it happened. He was not a drink driver."

Mr Marshall is familiar to television audiences as the star of the current BT adverts.

He also appeared in the film Love, Actually and played detective Luke Stone in the drama Murder City. Last year he appeared in the play Treats, opposite Billie Piper and Laurence Fox.

In 2002, he was named best newcomer at the British Comedy Awards for his role in My Family.

He recently completed work on British horror comedy, Hotel Caledonia, and has been in rehearsals for a play called Fat Pig.

Source: Telegraph

Attachments

• ukris.jpg
    ukris.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 14