Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 7755 2cvi
technomate motor
80cm dish
My Location
northampton
Hello,
I am having trouble with my techmt new reciever. The manual is not great.
Firstly if I select the sat 'bonum' at 50 degs the motor goes to random positions. often 30 E.??? Is this a limit prob? I can go to a sat at 40 and 42 degs no prob???

How do I set limits. I had a look but it is blank on the menu?
Secondly I get a notice on screen when I try to scan a new sat it says tp is full.. I have deleted several sats and also rescanned old sats and only saved tv channels so as not to save radio channels and use memory.
My basic question is::: If I want to find a new sat by selecting it from the pre -intalled list how is it best to find every channel and tp and what is the difference???
Do I scan for tps or channels???
Also how do I input tps manually as I cannot save the info when I am trying to input the freq etc on the tp??
Thanks for reading all of this. I am a little confused.

celspid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receivers: Manhattan Plaza ST 550 160gb PVR,
Triple Dragon, Strong SRT 4375, Technomate TM-1500 Super, Sky +, 2*TV Drives
1.2 metre offset Channel Master dish with Supermount H to H motor, Quad 0.3db Invacom LNB with matched feedhorn. Currently see
My Location
Merseyside
matluz, sorry I know nothing about your receiver I'm afraid, but are you sure your dish sees past 42 east. Try getting PAS 12 at 45 east and then try Express AM22 at 53 east. You won't get Bonum at 56 east, the footprint doesn't cover western Europe!

matluz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 7755 2cvi
technomate motor
80cm dish
My Location
northampton
thanks very much I feel better knowing that. I can get some sats over 40 degs I will check later as have just got back from plymouth after 5 hours of travelling.

Thanks again

Red Hugh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Multi-Digital FTA.
Quad lnb, 60cm dish.
Skystar 2 pvr TV, 1.2m dish, Lnbs x 2 Manual.Technomate 7755
AMD 3000+ 2G CPU, 128 Graphics card, 1024 ram, 150 HD. P4 2.93G CPU, 128 Graphics card, 1024 ram, 229 HD,
My Location
East Sussex. UK

Go to page 26 of your manual, thoroughly digest ; "how to seup a Motorised DiSEqC 1.2 System"

Then cross reference that with pages, 16, bottom of page 15, and 13.

When you feel happy to to put theory into practice, I would suggest you,
Go to ref; point (south satellite) best possible Signal Quality & do a Factory reset.

Tip, to save your system getting cluttered up with radio channels, select TV only for scanning.

Caution; you must have the * showing beside Sat name to be scanned Pressing OK/Select twice removes * A checkmark will appear after Sat found & TP scanned.

matluz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 7755 2cvi
technomate motor
80cm dish
My Location
northampton
I will do as you say. It is nice to find someone with the same reciever and some knowledge.
Mat