N+gra on Hispasat

sat novice

sat novice

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Hi all,
Having had my motorised set up for about a month,I have dragged the dish away from 5e and 1 west (no bloody C*nax for a tit) to have a look a bit further round the arc.
My question is that I have all the latest files in my mrl 1.81 but I cant open anything up on Hispasat,dunno if there is anything worth watching on there but I wouldn't mind having a look for myself.
Is there a file for a tit card,or do I need to have mrl 1.10 ?.

Thanks everyone.;)

D

damhy

My Location
Kent
There are a few channels available on 30W however most of them moved over to N@gravision A a while back and so are unavailable.

P

philshad

Hi Actually there is loads still to watch on 30W

sport tv shows lots of footie - and quite a few movie channels in english - + MTV

I watch on a hummy with mr1.08 you have to turn Au off tho - otherwise it freezes after a minute or so, oh and dont forget the latest keys

good luck

P

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
How about looking on 19 East.

J

jochuky

i have strong reciever model 4000 with 1.8m dish,pls can u tell me the keys i will now use to open most of scramble channels on nilesat,remember most of d channels there uses (irdeto)