Nagra 2 Hacked?

Alan Pee

Reaction score
I just read on one of the Dutch forums about a new nagra 2 emu firmware for KAON 570. Has anybody heard of nagra 2 being hacked or cracked?

dentista

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
powerbox by octal tv
My Location
uk
Alan Pee said:
I just read on one of the Dutch forums about a new nagra 2 emu firmware for KAON 570. Has anybody heard of nagra 2 being hacked or cracked?
yep.go to filescenter.com and u'll find the new software for the 570. cabo working fine. its a zip file with the date of 18/11/04. cheers (hope its that)

Alan Pee

Reaction score
dentista said:
yep.go to filescenter.com and u'll find the new software for the 570. cabo working fine. its a zip file with the date of 18/11/04. cheers (hope its that)
But Cabo is not Nagra2 its nagra. Its D+ on 30W that uses nagra2. Has that been cracked?

dentista

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
powerbox by octal tv
My Location
uk
Alan Pee said:
But Cabo is not Nagra2 its nagra. Its D+ on 30W that uses nagra2. Has that been cracked?
sorry tried my best.cheers

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Alan Pee said:
Nope ........:(

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
Nope ........:(

Well BG my Xtreme is made by Kaon and had there been something...rest assured I would have bloody well using it m8! So must be a nope :(

caretaker

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
p/s Gran vias are now nagra 2.caretaker

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
kingbusa said:
any one have that nagra 2 file in english??

Duh! Its not a NAGRA 2 emu.

Marinos33

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
They seem to think so in the states. I'll C&P:

This is a c&p from another site I will try to get more info and post it later.

"nagra 2 cracado

Hacker de Hamburgo tem os codigos de decriptagem do novo sistema da premiere e informou os jornais alemaes disso, diz ainda que este sisteme foi ainda mais facil de cracar que o antigo sistema da premiere o betacrypt.
O seu novo programa calcula as keys automaticamente e funciona logo que a premiere faz a mudanca de keys

Pode nao ter exactamente as mesmas palavras , mas tentei por , um pouco do sentido da traducao de modo a ser compreensivel em portugues "

ESTO LO ACABO DE SACAR DE UN FORO PORTUGUES, COMENTABAN QUE UN HACKER ALEMAN A CONSEGUIDO ABRIR LA CUEVA DE ALADINO ESTA TRADUCIDO AL PORTUGES DE ESTO OTRO:

Nagra 2 Premiere nevertheless cracked.

Hacker from Hamburg have the new coding system of Premiere simple can crack and let a German newspaper know.

The hamburger claimed that the new Nagra 2 are still more easily coding system of Premiere to crack as the old Betacrypt coding system.

Already a programme in turn that the new coding codes have been calculated automatically.

When Premiere the new keys sent, its these already confessed at the illegal viewer."

link to above is: http://www.dssftp.com/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=36027

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmm, so we are being informed by an American forum that a german has hacked Premiere Nagra 2, sounds a little like the old "I've heard that the Russian boys have hacked Sky, etc.

Not saying that it isn't possible, just that it would be unlikely to surface from that source.

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
rolfw said:
Hmm, so we are being informed by an American forum that a german has hacked Premiere Nagra 2, sounds a little like the old "I've heard that the Russian boys have hacked Sky, etc.

Not saying that it isn't possible, just that it would be unlikely to surface from that source.

I have seen a file called Nagra-Sensation.zip - benny15
Sensation! Nagravision ausgetrickst! Premiere ok!
it is 2.26k but I have not been able to download the file.
This file is on a German Site. I found it by doing a google search.

This file was loaded on the site on 20.11.2004 13:44

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hmmmm.. have to be a nifty bit of programming to fit in just over 2K

however it's a nice sized file to be if it were a piece of Virus code.

Tread carefully
L

kingbusa

Reaction score
Marinos33 said:
They seem to think so in the states. I'll C&P:

This is a c&p from another site I will try to get more info and post it later.

"nagra 2 cracado

Hacker de Hamburgo tem os codigos de decriptagem do novo sistema da premiere e informou os jornais alemaes disso, diz ainda que este sisteme foi ainda mais facil de cracar que o antigo sistema da premiere o betacrypt.
O seu novo programa calcula as keys automaticamente e funciona logo que a premiere faz a mudanca de keys

Pode nao ter exactamente as mesmas palavras , mas tentei por , um pouco do sentido da traducao de modo a ser compreensivel em portugues "

ESTO LO ACABO DE SACAR DE UN FORO PORTUGUES, COMENTABAN QUE UN HACKER ALEMAN A CONSEGUIDO ABRIR LA CUEVA DE ALADINO ESTA TRADUCIDO AL PORTUGES DE ESTO OTRO:

Nagra 2 Premiere nevertheless cracked.

Hacker from Hamburg have the new coding system of Premiere simple can crack and let a German newspaper know.

The hamburger claimed that the new Nagra 2 are still more easily coding system of Premiere to crack as the old Betacrypt coding system.

Already a programme in turn that the new coding codes have been calculated automatically.

When Premiere the new keys sent, its these already confessed at the illegal viewer."

link to above is: http://www.dssftp.com/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=36027

I actually posted this at dssftp I go by the name of lips905 This was a c&p from zackyfiles.Tried using it on the rom 101 102 & 103 but can't make it work .