Nagra Help/Advice

dirkster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, 1.3m dish on Hotbirds.
My Location
Kuwait
I am running Gemini 2.8 with the Newcamd 6.11 & Evo 2.11 EMU's and the latest key packages I could find on my 7020 and I can't seem to get any of the Nagra channels (PlayB, Pol, Mtv, etc) on the Hotbirds to come in. I had everything working smoothly until I turned off my system while I went on vacation and when I returned I had nothing. I decided that this would be the perfect time to clean up my image(s) and so I reformatted my CF and reinstalled the latest of everything (except Gemini) and I haven't been able to get the Nagra channels to come back. I imagine it's something silly but any thoughts in the matter would be appreciated. Do any of the rom, ram or bin (I think they are bin) files need to have their attributes changed to 755 or something else?

Before any blue button solutions are offered, I only have internet at work so I have to manually download to a usb stick and carry the answers home to try them out. Yes there are still places where the internet doesn't reach, mind you I had yo come to a desert in the Middle East to find such a place.

Thanks for any thoughts in the subject.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Doesn't matter what you download, nothing is available in Nagra at the moment through the DB emulators.

dirkster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, 1.3m dish on Hotbirds.
My Location
Kuwait
Thanks for the info. I should have asked sooner, then I wouldn't have spent the last 6 weeks trying to figure it out on my own. I figured I got it working before (don't know what I did) but this time I'd pay closer attention and learn what it was.