Nagravision 2 saga

My Satellite Setup
motorised diseqc 1.2 superjack motor, 1m dish, 0.2db lnb, topfield tf3000cipro receiver
My Location
West Yorkshire
I hear all the talk about Nagravision 2 being cracked. Having looked at my GM9400CI secret key menu, I only have menu's and key entering for Seca, Irdeto, Nagravision and Viaccess. Do Nagravision 2 k*ys go under the Nagravision menu or is my software out of date. There is a new patch out for the 4th of Jan, which i will load to my receiver tonight.

On a secondary note, what channels and on what satellite is the Nagravision 2 k*ys supposed to unlock.

Many thanks guys.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
19.2E and 30W D+, your new patch should do it.

My Satellite Setup
I run Rex-1 on the Bahamas and I would like to learn more about European satellites and receivers
My Location
Germany and Bahamas
Since we are not allowed to post any files and web-sites... send me an e-mail and I will send you some information:

Email address removed set it up in your profile not on open forum, web bot/crawlers do exist and will send you spam if you post on open forum.