Name and SHAME !!!

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
About time too :mad:

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/ceop/

Marts :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Unfortunately the good intention of the site is overshadowed by the possibility of clampdown by a legal body.

In the past week the carers protection list, and one other (professional expertise in court as witness ? ), have been accused of adversely prejudicing the named participants on their prospective sites - that allegedly affects their future careers - and as a result have been directed to wind down operations.

Quite how a carer with a bad reputation has the legal right to continue with a substandard operation within their chosen profession is beyond me, but I fear the latest upheaval of sense has something to do with impunity of the laws to know when freedom impedes on society at the detriment of others.

Something stinks, and it isn't my socks.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
What I find absurd is that people who are on trial, that is BEFORE conviction, have their names released in the press, yet people on the s_x register are protected.

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Salty25 said:
What I find absurd is that people who are on trial, that is BEFORE conviction, have their names released in the press, yet people on the s_x register are protected.

Good point. The system IMO needs a complete overhaul :mad: