NCEmu - Stopped working???

nut

hello to all,
Up until very recently I have been using progDVB, NCEmu cam 1.0.2 and my genuine s*y uk card in my smartmouse / phoenix programmer to watch programs from astra 2 on my pc. However, the encrypted programs from astra 2 no longer clear on the pc - the card works fine when back in its original s*ybox. On the pc the first channels that failed to open were the movies and sport, followed later by s*y1 uk, although the Irish version of this channel worked for a little longer. Has something major happened that I missed? I don't think anything in my setup or settings has changed - anyone any ideas?
Thanking you in advance,
nut.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
nut said:
Problem fixed!
And for the benefit of others the problem was?????????:confused

nut

Sorry!
My viewing card number which was entered into the settings file that accompanies the emu.dll in the prog directory was incorrect. When I first set this up (a couple of years ago?) I entered a '0' at the start of my viewing card number so there were the same number of digits as in the example / instructions. This worked fine on all channels until the recent problems I described. I have removed the 0 from the beginning, so the number entered in the settings file is exactly the same as on my card - seems to be working ok at the moment.
nut.