coustic

Arcade Bandit
Reaction score
somebody please help me to use my reciever for astro channel

thevar

Reaction score
coustic said:
Hi brother, your maxplus set is gameover for astro channels for this time of the period!Wait till the manufacturer finds a solution! Anyone pls help on this subject. thks.

Wilee308

Reaction score
coustic said:
True .. your maxplus is RIP until such time hacker hacked the seca 2 MK..other wise just Keep ur decoder in the box.. other wise it collecting dust.

well just try to visit

www.maxplus.8k.com
www.satthai.net

see if they have any solutions??????????

May God bless you. :)

thevar

Reaction score
Wilee308 said:
True .. your maxplus is RIP until such time hacker hacked the S*ca 2 MK..other wise just Keep ur decoder in the box.. other wise it collecting dust.

well just try to visit

www.maxplus.8k.com
www.satthai.net

see if they have any solutions??????????

May God bless you. :)
All Maxplus owners, emailed maxplus sometime back,they are trying to find the solution. They will revert to us if a solution is found! For your info Astro has spend Rgt millions to upgrade their smartcard and the supplier has guaranteed Astro money back if the code is hacked!
Astro channels were hacked in Thailand,Malaysia,East Malaysia,and most of the neighbouring countries with receivers such as Maxplus and other models, surely the manufacturers will feel the pinch in sales of their receivers. Hope some brilliant people hack the code if not just pack the receiver in box and let it RIP!!!!!bye.

Dogol

Reaction score
i've one solution.. Just upgrade your HTS9300 to HTS9300+ (buy the card slot!), then register assthrow to get your card and u can enjoy the assthrow.. heheh.

Actually, I also have same problem with u dude!..

Wilee308

Reaction score
Dogol is right ..upgrade the receiver and enjoy the ass throw with an ori card..selamat hari raya and deparvalli......