Need help for Intelstat Americas 5 at 97.0W

Verbis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMT
My Location
US
Ok guys, need some help!

can anybody suggest where one can find Nagravision 1 & 2 and Viacess 2.3 for the Intesat Americas 5? For example Euronews is transmitted on 12053 MHz in Nagravision. What is the identification code for this channel?

Thanks very much,

Verbis

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well Verbis it is unlikely that we can help very much re your problem as we are unable to see 97 West, it is below our horizon. If you are looking for files and keys have a look here for links

Verbis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMT
My Location
US
Yes, I understand that if you are in Eurpoe 97W is not "visible" to you and indeed I am based at the US where this sat is "visible". But what does your ability to "see" this satellite has to do with providing the Ke**ys? What am I missing here? Also, I ldid ook at the sites you recommended and none seems to provide the info I am looking for.

In any case Thanks for your quick response,

Verbis

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
European enthusiasts dont have any interest in 97W, so availability or otherwise of keys for channels on there are of little concern to us. We can suggest the main sites that provide keys, but its a matter of chance if they carry your required information.

Theres a good chance European based sites wont bother with any keys even if they are available simply because we cant watch channels off American satellites.

That list Topper supplied has dozens of sites on it - its up to you to work through them and find the info you want (you probably want to make sure you have a decent popup blocker installed first!)

Verbis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMT
My Location
US
Okay, I understand ,

Thanks very much,:)

Verbis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMT
My Location
US
Need additional help for Bell Express Vu off Nimiq 2 @ 82W:

I have a MaxPlus HTS 7300L as well as an AMT 4000 FTA receivers. Both of my two receivers have firmware that support Nagra 1. Broadcast off the Bell Express VU is by way of Nagra 2. Does any of you know if there is an update to the above receiver's firmware that support Nagra 2?

Thanks very much

frenchhomer

Reaction score
This is an european satellite forum, I am in Canada and like to read here to see what the boys are up to. I find it very interesting. So many different encryption methods here where as in North America most everything thats testable is nagravision 2. I would suggest to do a search in google for 97 west and look at the links that are web boards, thats how I found out here. cheers, french