coconut

My Satellite Setup
Window XP
4 x Receiver,
2.4M x1 0.6M x8, 0.9M x1, 1.2M x1
My Location
HKG
Dear all;

Can someone teach me how to use winexplorer to program a titanium card, I have put to EMU and EEP into the titanium card, but I need to change the data to fit the provider here (someone told me that I can use winexplorer to do it), I do have a bn10 (ROM10) file which I download from a original nagra card, I have try to load the bn10 into winexplorer, but i dont know how to program the data into a programmed titanium card. need help or guide to do it.

Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm not sure that you can Coconut, is it not possible to edit the eeprom first and then load using titanium progger.

coconut

My Satellite Setup
Window XP
4 x Receiver,
2.4M x1 0.6M x8, 0.9M x1, 1.2M x1
My Location
HKG
Dear rolfw;

I have a completed download file of nagra card file (bn10) from a original nagra card, the problem is the exist titanium are not work here (I'm not in europe area but in far east asia). so i need a working file seems not possible and can found a editor for the nagra cam file. do hear someone told me that using winexplorer can program the bn10 data into TC, it look like a speaical script file for winexplorer is needed. have try for several days already but no result.

regards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'll keep my eyes open Coconut, but haven't heard of one.