Need Help Noob Here !!

rob12770

rob12770

fac ita
My Satellite Setup
2 X Technomate TM-5302HD, Blade 7000s, triax 95cm STAB HH90, 1 M TM dish TM2300 super motor.
My Location
Glasgow
Hi ppl, i just bought a SS2 revison 2 with remote,
there are small dishes on top of the building all pointed at astra 19 degrees whatever..
well i can get sky news and vault music chanel, qvc, and some others..
ok so THIS is what i need to know.......
on astra, what channels are worth having that softcams are availble for
and WHERE do i get them ?
i got yankse and m2emu, but am i right in thingking they dont nothing on astra ?

i know i cant hack S*Y, so what is left ?
i used to be into D2Mac many moons ago and now i have to relearn everything, and yes i have tried to read varoius guides but they are way too cryptic with half answers..and missing info..
so if you could tell me id bee a happy chappy, i plan on putting my own dish up later for hotbird or whatever, but for now.. it would be cool to find out.
im using various software but i like one called my theatre.. it seems better than the rest.

please gimmy ANY info that might help
thanks Rob.

K

kuti

you are wrong,there is something intresthing at the moment,check rdisat site and read more threads.

kuti

rob12770

rob12770

fac ita
My Satellite Setup
2 X Technomate TM-5302HD, Blade 7000s, triax 95cm STAB HH90, 1 M TM dish TM2300 super motor.
My Location
Glasgow
kuti said:
you are wrong,there is something intresthing at the moment,check rdisat site and read more threads.

kuti
very cryptic :>(
mabey u can give me the link to rdisat ?
i have googled it without any success..and mate, my head hurts from reading posts..honnestly im about to cry like a baby :>0
cheers rob

k, i founf rd-sat..another forum...ooooooh,
thanks but can u just pm me (assuming u can pm here) and tell me whats happening ?
cheers

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Nothing interesting on 28.2E. Nothing much you cant get on your digibox.

Good stuff open at the moment on 13E (S*y Italia, Cyfr* and TP$) but the former is not for long. On 19E, the D!gital package is open, but we're waiting for a PCI card fix. 1W has been open for a while, but went today. Maybe key change, maybe more. Don't know yet. 30W has the TV C*bo package open.

Get a motor!

Nothing stays open for long anymore.

STICK

rob12770

rob12770

fac ita
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow
cheers stick, if there is a pci card fix, how will i know, ie, will it be in this forum ?
rob

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rob12770 said:
cheers stick, if there is a pci card fix, how will i know, ie, will it be in this forum ?
rob
The news will certainly be here, and I'm sure we can direct you to a file as well.

Still plenty open at the moment on the PC card. Only Cyf and Dig off. Fix for those should be a day or two. Up and down like a %*£%$^ *"£^£$% currently. You have to have a certain mindset in this game. If you have anything at all, then you are lucky. You don't pay, so you cant moan!

:)

Lancelot

Lancelot

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi Stick -

PM'd him :)

Hate it when they loose the thing that got 'em here in the first place

L