Need Jkeys and Flash Files

harifoz

Guys,
Does anyone can help me to get JKEYS, Flashing (BIN) ,Boot loader (BUC) files for ARION Af-1700E and its clony i.e : FERGUSON 4018SE, STARTRACK World In BOx, ECHOSAT-X, OPENBOX. where those are using the Chip OMEGA Sti5518BVC-X and Flash I (M29W160DT).
any info in english sites will be greatly appreciate..

Thanks for helpfull

rockchang

My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
harifoz said:
Guys,
Does anyone can help me to get JKEYS, Flashing (BIN) ,Boot loader (BUC) files for ARION Af-1700E and its clony i.e : FERGUSON 4018SE, STARTRACK World In BOx, ECHOSAT-X, OPENBOX. where those are using the Chip OMEGA Sti5518BVC-X and Flash I (M29W160DT).

Thanks for helpfull

i have seen ur post for many times!

click here to download what u need! if u still have questions, you can give me ur msn by sending a private message to me.

My Satellite Setup
skymaster dx 15
My Location
austria
harifoz said:
Guys,

Thanks for helpfull
if you need the file, give me your e-mail-adresse; do you have already a jkey-program?

My Satellite Setup
echosat number 1 FTA
My Location
Lebanon
Hey guys, can you put another working link for the jtag related to Arion AF1700 which is also the echosat number 1 FTA, probably.
thanks in advance.

My Satellite Setup
Arion 1700
My Location
hu
eika600 said:
if you need the file, give me your e-mail-adresse; do you have already a jkey-program?
Guys,

Thanks for helpfull

Hi I would need the same!!! Could you send me all info!

[nomail]admin[/nomail]

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hello roland8900. Welcome to our friendly forum, pleaese ejoy your visits here.

However, please note this thread originally dates from 2005!

None of the contributors on it have been active in recent years so your chance of getting a reply is very slim indeed.