Need Nagravision info !

wagner_bila

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
- Pansat 3500S satellite receiver;
- 90 cm KU antenna;
- Twinhan Starbox USB receiver for PC computers.
My Location
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Folks,

I'd ask you some help to answer some questions i have regarding Nagravision:

1) How can i realize a stream is Nagravision 1 or Nagravision 2, since my FTA receiver only displays "Nagravision" ? (I have a Twinhan USB receiver, so i can also check the PID's and ECM/EMM packets)

2) Where can i find detailed explanations or specifications about Nagravision ? Are there some opened implementation ? Any API that we can use to decrypt it ?

3) Are there any brute force tools to decrypt it or Nagravision is totally safe (taking so much time to find the right keys using a brute force algorithm) ?

4) I'd also like to find Amazonas (61W) keys, which has been very difficult to find ... any help available ?

Best Regards,

Wagner Bila

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Nagra 2 is blown out of the water - 2 or 3 of the European providers are intermittently open as the keys are extracted.

Amazonas seems to be secure for the time being

giver

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wagner_bila said:
Folks,

I'd ask you some help to answer some questions i have regarding Nagravision:

1) How can i realize a stream is Nagravision 1 or Nagravision 2, since my FTA receiver only displays "Nagravision" ? (I have a Twinhan USB receiver, so i can also check the PID's and ECM/EMM packets)

2) Where can i find detailed explanations or specifications about Nagravision ? Are there some opened implementation ? Any API that we can use to decrypt it ?

3) Are there any brute force tools to decrypt it or Nagravision is totally safe (taking so much time to find the right keys using a brute force algorithm) ?

4) I'd also like to find Amazonas (61W) keys, which has been very difficult to find ... any help available ?

Best Regards,

Wagner Bila

1) A way is to look at the emm and ecm packet size,that will give you an idea about the nagra version.Also checking provider id and key select byte will lead you to think about what rom cards are in use.
Another is to see what's the CA id (nagra 1 is 1800,while nagra 2 is 1801 and up)

2) you are confusing sat hacking with a public library,where you find what you need documented.Is not.
The best help is to find nagra_ehostar faq file,read it.
Opened implementations are vdr-sc linux based pci card's program.

3) brute force a 16 byte key? that's gonna last maybe hours in the worst case? not feasible.

4) And they will be always find until there is a card dump somehwere from that provider.
Without a card dump,you won't get keys to get OPkeys.And even then,after you get into point #1,you'll see that getting OPkeys is done by dumping RAM.

5) Nobody with a fta ird and a dvb card will crack this provider,because if he can,he wouldn't be asking this questions.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong srt 4652
My Location
port harcourt nigeria
plz i want u guys to help me.
i have srt 4652 and i downloaded the new software version and i was unable to view scramble channels.plz i want u guys to tell me the code plz. 6969 is no longer working on my dish. plz this is my email firstclassupper*yahoo.com. thanks

delosangeles

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Xtrem that's right baby
My Location
guess
I'm new to this euro sat stuff and thought Í would ask if the echo star can be viewed with FTA boxs from Viewsat, Pansat, and Coolsat. Back in the USA and Canada you can pick up all the free TV from DishNet and BellVue Express with these boxes can you do the same here in the EU.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
None of those providers can be viewed here. Way out of footprint.

Llew

AFRIKANN

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PAS 7/10 WINDOWS 98 / 2000
My Location
ZIMBABWE
Please can I have some members who can supply me with key codes for SABC 1,2,3 AND ETV as when they change as matter of agencies.I have a fortec lifetime ultra.Your help on this will be greatly appreciated

Prasanta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat Satellite Receiver software and key for nagarvision 1 , Viaaccess
My Location
Imphal, Manipur, India
updating key for nagravision 1 for dream package

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Prasanta said:
updating key for nagravision 1 for dream package

You wll not get any keys on this forum. Strictly against our rules, anyone providing them would be banned instantly.

RickyB

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite tv lover
My Location
Cabo Verde
Now that Nagra 2 is dead as a duck, does anyone have any idea how long it will be before the so-called un-crackable Nagra 3 is cracked??

What will it entail to receive signals once it is cracked?...Is it a software change in the receiver?

:-rofl2