Need software+patches

My Satellite Setup
great
My Location
Middle East
Dear friends.
I have Strong Receiver, SRT 4620, I need a web site that I can download the software and Key(Patch) and I have updated my receiver, in the next time, Do I need software again or just new Patch, plz answer ....

for websites I prefer english sites, as found many sites by search engines in many language specially Turkish web sites,

Yours,

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum mat80
This is a self help forum so what you need to do is use the search function and type srt 4620 and read the threads it reveals

My Satellite Setup
great
My Location
Middle East
Dear Friends,

I have an important question, Is there a software and key to open other channels on hotbird, like discovery channel, CNN (other than CNNI) Musique Classique and many other channels , or just these for these packs only in this satellite...

plz reply

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to this thread and look at the entries for unofficial strong software sites, there are also two links for howtos.