New bird due to arrive at 25.5E

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Eutel 70A (ex W1) is on her way to 25.5E, and will no doubt be redesignated as Eutel 25B.

25A is to be sent elsewhere - cant be much life left in her as that one is ex Hottie 5 and was launched in Oct 1998!

W1 used to put a reasonable signal into Europe when she was at 10E so might be worth keeping an eye on 25.5E in a few weeks time.
 
Analoguesat said:
Eutel 70A (ex W1) is on her way to 25.5E, and will no doubt be redesignated as Eutel 25B.
I doubt that! :D An Ariane flight in the middle of the year will carry a new Eutelsat 25B.
So my guess is Eutelsat W1 / 70A will become 25C.
Arrival at 25.5 at current drift speed would be 18 February.
 
Eutelsats new naming convention is already in a mess - the 16E birds are named in the wrong order as well! :D
 
satellite arrive to 25.5 east today
we expexted or drop signal or high signal
 
it look the same signal

11127v sr-2150 fec 3/4 15.8 c/n
11146v sr-1120 8/9 dvbs2 14.3 c.n
11151v sr-2150 fec 3/4 15.2 c/n
11585v sr-27500 fec 3/4 17.7 c.n
11390 h sr-27500 fec 3.4 17.1 c/n new pakege
 
11127 V 2150 3/4 9.0 db
11161 H 2850 3/4 11.4 db
11169 H 2100 3/4 11.4
11390 H 27500 3/4 15.7
11585 V 27500 3/4 16.7

with my F15 .
 
Nothing noted here on an offset lnb on my 1m 21.5E dish (yet) However its cold outside and drizzling so not really conducive to spending much time playing!
 
On my 1m and F3 the only differences from yesterday are I've lost Assirat on 11152V and gained the channels on 11585V, nothing else seen on the listed transponders and difficult to blindscan due to the proximity of 26E.
 
Nothing whatsoever here so far on my 1.2m dish, a little disappointing really!
 
I expected a relatively high signal for the new channels - which was confirmed. But as the wind is currently blowing towards my dish, these channels are subject to image loss. However I made a few photos.
 

Attachments

  • Bild000.webp
    Bild000.webp
    161.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Bild001.webp
    Bild001.webp
    168 KB · Views: 104
  • Bild002.webp
    Bild002.webp
    159.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Bild003.webp
    Bild003.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Bild004.webp
    Bild004.webp
    192.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Bild006.webp
    Bild006.webp
    153.5 KB · Views: 77
Southern parts of England are a possibility. I'll try it once I finish testing c band on the Fibo. In the meantime - pride21?
 
i had a look this morning, nothing here for me one tp was trying to lock :-(,
i will try again with the azbox as it has a lower signal lock than my old tm, and report back.
 
on east europe and mideast high signal here
it temporarry satellite
eutelsat waiting to launch new satellite and spot beam to 25.5e
mid this year
 
I ran a blind scan yesterday using the 1.2M motorised dish and my F15.....I locked the transponder with Majestic Movies but it's gone today.

I am locking 11390 H and getting a reading of 5.3dB and 11585V with a reading of 2dB which is too low to lock. Conditions today are excellent for fringe reception, sunny, clear skies and bl**dy freezing.....
 
I've blindscanned this bird. Found 2 frequencies with 36 services. Level of signals in all channels is quiet low, just about 6-7 dB (perhaps I have snow on dish and too lazy to remove it). All channels are FTA and unknown language. 1.5m PFA antenna.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_25 Feb. 21 17.55.webp
    ScreenHunter_25 Feb. 21 17.55.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 69
  • ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 17.55.webp
    ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 17.55.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 74
  • ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 18.01.webp
    ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 18.01.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 78
  • ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 18.03.webp
    ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 21 18.03.webp
    90 KB · Views: 72
Overcast thick cloud here so not ideal, on the 1m I've regained Assirat on 11152V but lost 11585V again, nothing else locking. I'll check using the 1.2 later this evening.
 
Back
Top