New Dish Up And Runnnnnning.

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
65cm dish for Sky+ linked to all rooms, all with own remote and magic eye. Second box in home office (no multi room subscription just use card from main box if needed) 3rd box in bedroom Freeview in other rooms. Free cable in dining room Two 53cm mi
My Location
Leicestershire UK
Finished setting up my new dish tonight and the improvement is phenomenal as these pictures show. :)

The problem

2007_0523dish0012.jpg

30-05-07_2022.jpg

The solution

30-05-07_2031.jpg

30-05-07_2024.jpg

Managed to get the Lemon LNB in person so saved £5 postage,

After dish was aligned and all tightened up I marked the position in permanant marker just in case and then sprayed bolts and joints with waxoyl.

Should be well protected their, behind low wall halfway up house protected from Westley winds, time will tell.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Looks nice and neat but watch that bracket in a wind they are not very strong.

I am intrigued by the apparent telephone sockets outside?:eek:

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
65cm dish for Sky+ linked to all rooms, all with own remote and magic eye. Second box in home office (no multi room subscription just use card from main box if needed) 3rd box in bedroom Freeview in other rooms. Free cable in dining room Two 53cm mi
My Location
Leicestershire UK
:-rofl2

That is a network cable, when the roof was re done the managed to burn through it)(-red didn't fancy changing it all so I spliced in a new bit and put the joints in electrical boxes and sealed them all up.

Should be fin in the wind its very shelted ther and the braket is steal not aluminium

aba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
chaparral montery 40 fully loaded
ehcostar ad3600ipvia
3 dishes zone 2 / 1 mt motorized / 2.3 m motorized
My Location
nottingham
it would have been a lot cheeper to have just chopped the overgroth of from around the dish

or recite the dish

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Leicestershire UK
been doing that for the past 2 years. got fed up with it.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Good work Bro.

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Leicestershire UK
Thanks, trying to persuade the wife we need Sky + now :-deadhorse

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tell het that from 1st July Sky are dropping the tenner a month tax if you are a subscriber so its not going to cost you any more a month :D

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Leicestershire UK
Have done but its the cost of the new box, she keeps saying we don't need it:-doh! well of course we don't need it but thats not the point:-rofl2