anwarica

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox DM800 HD
PC OS: Win Vista 32bit
My Location
Sheffield-UK
hi everyone

i've recieved my new dm800 and flashed it successfully and its runing bh v0.11G2 now ..
i just have few questions..

1-what is the directory of the skins in the dm800 (for installation)
2-picon 's .. i downloaded the hd ones .. how can i install the or what is the directory and how can i make the runing :S
3- directory again :S .. for addons and plugins

i know they are silly questions but i couldnt get over them :S

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
What way are you downloading your addons? to PC or direct to the box. If you download direct to the box from Nabilo server you can select where you want to download the picons to. Default/USB or CF. Picons dont require anything other than putting them in the correct place/Once installed they should work the next time you change channel.

Addons can be ftpd over manually to the tmp folder. They will either be an ipk file or a nab.tgz file. and you execute the file by pressing green button then yellow button and select manual install. Your file will then show up and follow OSD to install.

Everything Nabilo requires is on the server Green/Yellow /Addons Download Manager and all install automatically.

The Newer Skins on the latest images by Matrix cannot be customised as they are now read only files.

anwarica

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox DM800 HD
PC OS: Win Vista 32bit
My Location
Sheffield-UK
thank you tomthebomb1968

everything worked fine :D

i have one more question .. do you know if i can get numbers along with the channels .. its abit annoying that i have to browse everytime from the main channel list without being able to simply type in numbers to watch another channel :S

thank you again

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
anwarica said:
thank you tomthebomb1968

everything worked fine :D

i have one more question .. do you know if i can get numbers along with the channels .. its abit annoying that i have to browse everytime from the main channel list without being able to simply type in numbers to watch another channel :S

thank you again

Strange that you don't see numbers. I have numbers in my Dreambox 7000S. Maybe it is skin problem.
Have you tried building Bouquets for your favorite channels? This should help to not use the main list.