New for french people

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you read the details in the description of this forum, you will see that you can post in French, but all we ask is that you provide an English translation with the post, for those French members who struggle with English, then use Google translator and paste the translation here.

PS it would be polite to ask if it is OK to promote your forum here.

Pif_the_dog

Reaction score
This is not MY forum, it's A forum. I don't win anything with it !
If nobody goes to it, i really don't care !!!

rolfw said:
If you read the details in the description of this forum, you will see that you can post in French, but all we ask is that you provide an English translation with the post, for those French members who struggle with English, then use Google translator and paste the translation here.

PS it would be polite to ask if it is OK to promote your forum here.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well I think that I could be excused for thinking that it was your forum in light of what you first posted..

Pif_the_dog said:
I have create today a forum specialy for french users.