NEW!Invacom Fibre Flansch LNB

piratt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dell
My Location
BULGARIA
Hi all sat fans,end of April is out new Invacom fibre flanch LNB with price 199evro
_http://www.globalinvacom.com/products/fibreopticlnb2.php

Telia

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo PVR 1GB HDD
Channel Master 1.2m with Jaeger SMR1224.
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Yes the Flange LNB is now out on the market and there is a test in latest TS.

I am very tempted to try this out but don't know if i can really trust the test results from the magazine or if they just try to raise sales for the LNBs.

Anyway, in long distances there is no question these LNBs will help alot, however that is not my concern as i have only 15 meter to my receiver, my concern is how much improvement on weak signals i can get with this new optical LNB, according to the magazine the S/N ratio improved alot compared to a standard C120 LNB, if i can get 0.5-1dB raise in S/N that would the be holy grail for my current situation as i can't have any larger than 120cm dish on my balcony which would help me get the rest out of Nilesat.

I have attached the test results, read and enjoy, i can get this whole kit for about 350 euros with cable and FDU unit.

The signal measurements are in the lower corner at the bottom.

They write " It wasn’t only that the optical LNB was more sensitive than the 0.3 dB flange LNB with coaxial output, there was no appreciable signal loss
along the 80 meters of fibre optic cable between the LNB and the receiver. This could be seen on our signal analyzer with its higher signal level and
its significantly better MER"

Attachments

• Invacom_test.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 66