new Jager Smr 1224 backbracket with mastholder and screws!

johnsattuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5800 Echostar3000,DB7000, Relook 400S, Humax HDC2000, 55cm Fibo Gregorian dish with waveguide and Motek 2100 mod, 90cm Fibo Gregorian dish, 120cm Fibo Gregorian dish on a 1224 motor with waveguide
My Location
West Mids, UK
Telia said:
Is that really the SMR1224 version you are selling as the one you have is a tube that fit on a pole, the SMR1224 got clamps to fix to the pole.

Having bought the mount, I can confirm that it is not a 1224 mount. :-doh2

It is an original Fibo fixed mount, unused, robust, and well made as you would expect from Fibo. It is jet black though my pic has a colour cast. :confused

If anybody is interested in this let me know.

Attachments

• Fibo120_fixed_mount.jpg
    Fibo120_fixed_mount.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Fibo120_fixed_mount_ss.jpg
    Fibo120_fixed_mount_ss.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 55

Telia

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo PVR 1GB HDD
Channel Master 1.2m with Jaeger SMR1224.
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Duh! I already told you all this is not the Jaeger SMR1224 mount, that's why i asked the seller to publish correct data but i did not beleive him.

I hope you can sell it or get the money back.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
today i considere this very long!

on the orginal fibo mount you see a fibo sign on it,here on this mount i dont saw this sign,fibostop before i sold also the black color is exactly the same,then on the jager el system!
very strange that no one knows what it realy is!
when it would be a fibo then you read fibostop on it!
like for the el system also,a adapter plate between the bracket and the antenna backside ,to connect!
on the archice of the board you see my pictures of jager smr 1224 el pictures,many people send me mails,and ask me where do you have this adaptor from!
i also dont know,
where the adaptor comes,that i use on el 1224 motor
becaue every thing was included in the smr 1224 Set that i bought 3 years ago!
go to the iron factory,there must be a solution to connect on the antenna!
usaly,satshop24 in germany,sold diffrent adaptors,for this bracket for diffrent antenna types ,the holes,for the screws to fit,are diffrent on every antenna you want connect !
in my archive i will lock,i have also pictures of a fibomount,where i sold one year ago to a memeber here,i will search for the pricture!
look for the fibo sign on the mount,is tehre one or not?
i cannot remember to see any,the shematics abouve are from a fixed mount!

johnsattuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5800 Echostar3000,DB7000, Relook 400S, Humax HDC2000, 55cm Fibo Gregorian dish with waveguide and Motek 2100 mod, 90cm Fibo Gregorian dish, 120cm Fibo Gregorian dish on a 1224 motor with waveguide
My Location
West Mids, UK
"on the orginal fibo mount you see a fibo sign on it,here on this mount i dont saw this sign,fibostop before i sold also the black color is exactly the same,then on the jager el system!"

Fibo mounts do have the Fibo mark built into the diecastings, and usually a label on the rear of the dishface, but I have not seen any particular markings or stamps on fabricated or sheet metal parts which are part of the assembly.The sheet metal/fabricated parts are usually powder coated black, not an unusual colour to use for any manufacturer.

"very strange that no one knows what it realy is!"

It really is a Fibo fixed mount as in the Fibo pic. above, the size and centre distance of the holes, and the width of the bracket, exactly match the dish mounting brackets on the rear of the Fibo 1.2m dish.

The original dish brackets marked 'A' in the pic. are not usually used with a 1224 mount, could you have a look to see if still have them :-worship

John

Attachments

• Fibo120_polarmount.jpg
    Fibo120_polarmount.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 38