VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
new marys keys avaibale for download,,,i belive this release is for the latest cyfra keys.

however...there is a problem. d+ does not clear using the latest marys......edit the keys:-

ftp,,,,var/keys

d+ on line 0c....6th number should be 8...NOT 9

neethan30

Reaction score
dasteelman said:
new marys keys avaibale for download,,,i belive this release is for the latest cyfra keys.

however...there is a problem. d+ does not clear using the latest marys......edit the keys:-

ftp,,,,var/keys

d+ on line 0c....6th number should be 8...NOT 9

can you download mary's keys through the normal addon keys update option available through dreambox or do I have to get in to var/ folder?

suro

Reaction score
if it is possible could you give me a link for the mary's keys? Because i cannot download from my dreambox and i have to do it manually
Thanks

Zipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ARCAM AVR 600,ARCAM DV137 ,B&W CM1'S FRONT,B&W AS2 SUB, B&W MINI THEATERS MT1'S CENTRE & REARS,DM8000HD PVR,REELBOX AVG I , ,TECHNISAT DIGICORDER HD S2X,PIONEER KRL37V KURO,PANASONIC TX37LZD800,SKY HD MULTIROOM ,H
My Location
THe PLaNET GWaCO!
suro said:
if it is possible could you give me a link for the mary's keys? Because i cannot download from my dreambox and i have to do it manually
Thanks

Open up the c-panel "XML" file ie: double click on it-scroll down there you will find the URL you seek ok.

neethan30

Reaction score
Zipper said:
Open up the c-panel "XML" file ie: double click on it-scroll down there you will find the URL you seek ok.

I am not with you open up the control panel xml file through the computer via ethernet link or directly from the dreambox through the modem?

Can you give me a step by step procedure?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
suro said:
Thanks

You can download via green button if you load the Hydra phoenix into your flash.

neethan30

Reaction score
john_graydon said:
You can download via green button if you load the Hydra phoenix into your flash.

all I did was to replace the tps script with an existing one, which I downloaded from the german site and I have multivision back!!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
neethan30 said:
all I did was to replace the tps script with an existing one, which I downloaded from the german site and I have multivision back!!

Well done. Quicker now with latest image via magic button on remote.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
neethan30 said:
I take it the latest image is hydra?

Yes it is indeed.