New Sky+ box & card

jdickson

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8m offset dish,Grundig GDS3000 reciever
My Location
Paros,greece
Unfortnately I recently had a fire which wiped out my old Grundig 3000 and melted my card. So I ordered a new card from Sky & purchased a new Sky+ box (Pace TDS 470N:cool: from a dealer on e-bay.

I live on a Greek island so have a 180cm dish from which I used to get good reception and the new box indicates reasonably good signal strength & quality - however when I set up the new box and card I keep getting the message "No Transponder Found". I have tried going into the installers menu and changed things but I keep getting the same message no matter what.

So - any ideas ? I only have one cable from the LNB is this a problem ? Do Sky have to marry the card to the box ?
I am at my wits end - any help or ideas would be appreciated.

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
jdickson said:
Unfortnately I recently had a fire which wiped out my old Grundig 3000 and melted my card. So I ordered a new card from Sky & purchased a new Sky+ box (Pace TDS 470N:cool: from a dealer on e-bay.

I live on a Greek island so have a 180cm dish from which I used to get good reception and the new box indicates reasonably good signal strength & quality - however when I set up the new box and card I keep getting the message "No Transponder Found". I have tried going into the installers menu and changed things but I keep getting the same message no matter what.

So - any ideas ? I only have one cable from the LNB is this a problem ? Do Sky have to marry the card to the box ?
I am at my wits end - any help or ideas would be appreciated.

You will need to get the card/box married through sky, do you get any programmes without the card in the box??

regards dave