New Thor channels

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Courtesy of Aussie1 at Toecutter's forum.

For the the lucky ones that can watch Thor 1°W, 4 new channels have started on Canal Digital Nordic package: "Big Brother" 1, 2 and 3 are on Freq:12226V, SR:28000, FEC:7/8

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes I have Pixey, but only on the boot disk (had the win32 working once, but never again), these frequencies will I believe be outside the capabilities of my dish though.:)

pixey

My Location
South UK
I have only got it working on the boot disk too. I did manage to get it working using Virtual PC, but not reliably.
I have tried the windows version quite a few times but cannot get that to work at all.
I have a patched Humax and get the message:
"ins class 81 not supported!" when I run the windows version (using w98). Any ideas?? not that it is too important, it would be nice to see wirking thats all.

pixey

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I got the windows version working by altering the baud rate of the com port in device manager (XP Pro, see long thread for details), but as I say, the success was not repeated. I will eventually get hold of a 486 laptop and run the emulator permanently.

pixey

My Location
South UK
Does that mean that the baud rate would be different when running under windows as compaired to using the linux boot disk??

pixey