new to dream box world of sat tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

leicesterguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I am a virgin subscriber downstairs. But want to add 2 dream boxes up stairs. I have never used dream boxes before. I have virgin super hub. Need to be pointed in direction to buy 2 decent boxes and some advice on set up and stuff.
My Location
Leicester
hi guys i am new to all this. i am looking to get 2 dream boxes up stairs where my virgin super hub is. i have a paid virgin service down stairs. i need pointing in the direction o f buying 2 decent boxes and set up. and an easy set up.guide for these boxes. i am in leicester area. if anyone can offer advice and info or anyone local, i would be greatful. cheers guys.:-righton

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
What are you actually trying to achieve by installing Dreamboxes?

Beyond the simplest functions, Linux boxes balance their flexibility against a steep learning curve and a great deal of angst.

You will need to invest a great deal of time reading all the Sticky Threads and other information here and if you need access to premium content, arrange relevant Subscriptions, few of which are cheap.

leicesterguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I am a virgin subscriber downstairs. But want to add 2 dream boxes up stairs. I have never used dream boxes before. I have virgin super hub. Need to be pointed in direction to buy 2 decent boxes and some advice on set up and stuff.
My Location
Leicester
hi. apart from the fact i am not a know it all on this stuff. its surely got to be a better option than paying full price for all these channels. but as i said looking for info and pointers to help me in the process. all replies will be taken on board.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Welcome to the forum but please realise we most certainly will not give you direct help in defrauding the pay tv companies from their rightful revenue.

We are a UK based forum and helping you get around their subscriptions could get us closed down in no time flat.

Also you are not permitted to ask any questions whatsoever about any aspect at all of cable tv on this forum - we are strictly satellite & aerial based..

A nonymous

Reaction score
Forget trying to share cable. For one you won't get any help here and two you won't be able to share these cards without damaging the official receiver to get information you will need to get the card to read in a Dreambox.

Its a wasted cause that you will not be able to do.

No point in keeping this thread open in all honesty so i'll close it.

If you don't want to pay full price for all the channels then you going to have to do without. The days of getting free cable TV are well and truly over i'm afraid.

Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.