New TPS crypt

N

newboy45

My Location
East Midlands
I have lost all my TPS channels. Until a couple of days ago all was working fine. I understand that there is now A new TPS crypt and TPS does not unscramble in some receivers with old TPS crypt. I beleive this may be the problem with my Manhattan 3300 ci receiver.
Could anybody help me with these. I understand there is a way in getting around this problem. Could anybody please give me an idiots guide if there is a way to resolve this problem

Thank you

bob1947

bob1947

My Satellite Setup
Echostar 2110Ci Via. 2 dishes, 1 60 and 1 90cm.
Astra 19/28 and Hotbird 13 e MR cam. and an ancient Winphoenix antique Smartmouse programmer and a few 16f 84 cards!
My Location
sw england
newboy45 said:
I have lost all my TPS channels. Until a couple of days ago all was working fine. I understand that there is now A new TPS crypt and TPS does not unscramble in some receivers with old TPS crypt. I beleive this may be the problem with my Manhattan 3300 ci receiver.
Could anybody help me with these. I understand there is a way in getting around this problem. Could anybody please give me an idiots guide if there is a way to resolve this problem

Thank you
Likewise. I finally figured how to update my MR cam with the new MRV222 upd file on my laptop only to lose tps again, and despite updating with a new file MR 1180 found on sat key forum, still not working. Any ideas welcome please?
Bob

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
It's just the same old key-change routine. You just gotta find and apply the right one...

N

newboy45

My Location
East Midlands
Thanks m8,

I have installed the latest predator 3.10 update dated 20 apr 2005 the usual way ie: programming through the infinity USB and uploading to the cam. But this does not seem to be working. Please advise as to how to the key change otherwise

Thanks