New Viasat green card (016) and t-rex/dragon super module 4.6.....problem.!

sandiie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gwagagawg
My Location
eskilstna
Hi .. Someone who has got the New NDS Viasat 3 (016) green card working with t-rex/dragon super module? I can not get it to work. the only thing that says is unknown card. I entered the box ID and so on. updated module with dragon predator 3.80, which is the latest releasee .. Does anyone know if this even works?

/ Best wishes Robin

sandiie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gwagagawg
My Location
eskilstna
Does anyone know if the original nds videoguard module is working with the new viasat cards? i mean _http://www.satpro.se/?id=10501&ucat_nr=106&div=105&show=1 that module in the link

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Official support for all Dragon/T-Rex cams ended some time ago so only people using these cards can tell you if they work in these cams.
The first thing you need to check is if these subscription cards are paired with official receiver.
Do you know the CAID being used, and have you checked if it has been added to the cams software?
Have you tried the card directly in your satellite receiver, assuming it has a card slot?

sandiie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gwagagawg
My Location
eskilstna
Mickha said:
Official support for all Dragon/T-Rex cams ended some time ago so only people using these cards can tell you if they work in these cams.
The first thing you need to check is if these subscription cards are paired with official receiver.
Do you know the CAID being used, and have you checked if it has been added to the cams software?
Have you tried the card directly in your satellite receiver, assuming it has a card slot?

before i bought the dragon cam i had my card in a reciever and it worked fine.. i rly dont know exact what CAID used ... i live in sweden and got a 24 month subscription from viasat. tho i have read on some forums that said CAID 090f was the right one so i added that one. read on another forum 0926 and 093E was the right ones so added those aswell... But noone worked. Got another question aswell. my box is is 11 digits but in the CI menu on my tv the box id is only 10 digits ? :S

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
I doubt if the Cams card ID feature will work anymore, it was brought out a number of years ago, maily for Sky cards premium channels, but the basic channels might still open. As I said official support, for Dragon/T-Rex cams, ended quite some time ago, long before these new cards were released, so it might never work with the new cards.
Might be time to try updating your receiver software, or getting a dreambox, or other linux receiver, but first check around the internet to see if anyone has got these cards working.
Is there any mention of the cards being paired to a receiver? Check the official providers website.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
According to my DB Viasat are using 090f & 093e for the NDS Videoguard caids.

sandiie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gwagagawg
My Location
eskilstna
Mickha said:
I doubt if the Cams card ID feature will work anymore, it was brought out a number of years ago, maily for Sky cards premium channels, but the basic channels might still open. As I said official support, for Dragon/T-Rex cams, ended quite some time ago, long before these new cards were released, so it might never work with the new cards.
Might be time to try updating your receiver software, or getting a dreambox, or other linux receiver, but first check around the internet to see if anyone has got these cards working.
Is there any mention of the cards being paired to a receiver? Check the official providers website.

havent found any answers about the new green (016) viasat cards. if the work with the dragon cam or not... i think all the viasat cards are paired to a receiver. atleast the ones i had before those that i have now... the think is i just bought a tv for my bedrom and i didnt wanna have a box cause i have the tv on my wall. thats the reason i bought a dragon cam. but it seems like its not working so anyone got another not to expensive solution for my bedrom? the thing is that i want all the HD channels to work. :S maybe a reciever and a little longer hdmi cable? :S